1) Why registering a domain?
What is better than your customized site's name? Having your web space
allows you to be visible all over the world (about
7.000.000.000 visitors, see
for more details). While registering your domain, you can assure exclusive property
of your brand and avoid potential abuse by third parts.
2) What could I do with a website?
You could advertise your brand, services and/or products, as soon as your professional skills:
internet is an ever-expanding world.
3) Why using an internet website?
Your website will allow to globalize your world
with a blog, a forum, a CMS, an e-commerce and much more.
4) Who can register a domain on the WWW?
Everyone! Photographers, resellers, niche marketing specialists,
SEO/SEM, professionals in every field, freelances, or simply passionate people.
Generally speaking, there are no limits to the number of domain registrations for a single person or agency.
4) What name should I choose?
You can check this feature with our verification tool
at the start of the page.
5) How could I check if a domain name is available?
Here you will fine a textbox: it will be enough to fill it
with your site's name (i.e. the one you should like to register)
choose your favourite available TLD and click on 'Check'!
6) What should I know before registering my domain?
- A) the NAME is the one before the dot (aka SITE.com has got SITE as name);
- B) the TOP LEVEL DOMAIN (TLD) is the one after the dot (aka site.COM has got .COM as TLD);
- C) your can register every domain your want, there are no limits;
- D) every registration lasts tipically 1 or 2 years, and must be
7) I would like a new TLD aka .nyc, .blog, .web, .apple ...
: is this possible?
The new extensions (TLD or Top Level Domains) are very important innovation for the web,
and extend the namespace in an impressive manner: at the moment, however, you CANNOT make any 'booking' of
a new TLD. For the sake of transparency to our customers
we would like to clarify this important issue.
We are closely following each update of ICANN, and as soon as they
will be released officially be the first to know! For this please
free to subscribe to the RSS feed
in relation to the domains of our site, so that you can
read in real time everything that we publish on the subject.
Latest Update: 4 november 2013