To transfer a domain .it from Aruba to Keliweb you need to follow a few simple rules. First, you have to make a Whois to check the domain actual status (It has to be: OK). Then you need to ask for the Authorization code (AuthInfo / AuthCode / EPP).
How to get the AuthInfo
The Authorization code is essential to transfer your domain. It has variable length and can be numeric or alphanumeric. If you dont't have the Authorization code at the moment you can recover it following the procedure below.
- Enter your Aruba Customer Area using the credentials they provided you;
- Enter the control panel of the domain you want to transfer;
- Go to "Domain management" and click on "Tool to recover the domain's Authorization code";
- Confirm and click on "Continue";
- The AuthInfo code will be sent to the domain owner via e-mail. You must communicate the code to Keliweb via Ticket system or replying to the e-mail our support team sent you asking for the Authorization code.