To transfer a domain .com, .org, .net, .eu, .info and all other generic extensions (gTLD) from Aruba to Keliweb you just have to follow a simple procedure.
First, you have to check that your domain's e-mail is existing and accessible. Your email address is essential. As you request your domain transfer you'll be notified about the beginning of the procedure. In the same email you'll find a link to use in case you wish to stop your domain transfer.
To check you just need to make a Whois .If the e-mail is incorrect, contact Aruba to replace it with a new one.
Once the check is completed you have to:
- Unlock the domain from your Aruba control panel;
- Deactivate the domain privacy (if active);
- Request the Authorization Code (AuthInfo /AuthCode/ EPP);
- Request your domain transfer, typing the Authorization code when required.
To unlock your domain, log-in to your Aruba customer area and:
- Choose the domain to transfer and click on "Control panel";
- Click on "Authorization code", in the "Utility" section, to get the code;
- Unlock your domain, by clicking on "Unlock domain";
- In the "Utility" section, deactivate the privacy option (Whois Privacy).
To transfer your domain visit our domain transfer page. Or choose your hosting plan first and transfer your domain later.