Keliweb provides you with the possibility to create your own database in all Linux hosting plans.
To create it, using your cPanel, you have to follow a simple procedure:
- Log-in to your cPanel, typing the credentials we provided during the registration process, with the e-mail "Hosting Access Data";
- Select, in the "Database" section, the icon "MySQL Database Procedure";
- Type, in the required field, your database name and click on "Next";
- Create a database user account by filling the required fields and then, to end the operation, click on "Create user";
- Combine the user with the database, assigning "All privileges" and clicking on the dedicated icon.
As you end the procedure, you can start using all the data for your database.