If your domain is using Keliweb default DNS (dns1/dns2/dns3/dns4.keliweb.com) and is not combined with any hosting plan, you'll be able to manage DNS Records straightly from your customer area, with the following procedure:
- Log-in to your customer area and click on "Domains"
- Select the domain on which you want to change the DNS and click on "Manage"
- In the "Actions" section, click on "Record DNS Management". Using your control panel, you can modify all the records (A, MX, TXT e CNAME).
- To add a new Record click on "Add DNS Record", type the record and confirm
- To modify a Record click on the the modify icon placed next to each single Record and confirm.
All the DNS changes can take several hours (up to 24 hours) to be effective. To learn more or request support please send a ticket to our tech support.