To make a redirect from your cPanel control panel you just need to follow a few steps:
- Log-in to your cPanel control panel
- In the "Domains" section, select "Redirect"
- Fill in the required fields, as you see below
- Mode: Choose if the redirect is Temporary or Permanent
- http:// (www.)?: Choose to set the redirect for all domains or just one of them
- Redirect to: Enter the full link where to redirect the domain.
You can choose to redirect only the domain's www or the domain without www. or both of them later. Then click on "Add" to end the operation.