Forwarders allow you to transmit a a copy of all your mail from an e-mail address to another. If you want to add a forward to your e-mail account you need to follow a few steps:
- Log-in to your cPanel control panel;
- Click on "Forwarders", inside the "Email" section
- Click on "Add forwarder"
- Enter the email address you want to forward;
- Enter the e-mail address where to forward your domain's emails
- Click on "Add" to end the operation.
- You can also enter an error message or pipe to a program. In this case enter a path relative to your home directory, as shown below.
If the script requires an interpreter such as Perl or PHP, omit the /usr/bin/perl or /usr/bin/php portion. Make sure that your script is executable and has the appropriate Hashbang. If you do not know how to add the Hashbang, save the script file with the correct extension and it will be added automatically.