Here are some useful tips on how to request technical assistance.
- Search Google for experiences similar to yours: 99% of users have already had the same problem and it will be useful to look for a possible solution by consulting forums and discussions concerning the problem
- Consult our FAQs: in this section of our website you can find solutions to the most common problems in the management of a web space
- Open a ticket directly from your customer area, describing the problem encountered in as much detail as possible
- If an error is generated it is very important to report it in your ticket
- Report the configuration you are using (for example, if it is an e-mail problem it is useful to indicate the client, username, password, mail server, ports and security)
- Attach screenshots - this is often enough to pinpoint the problem and provide a faster solution
- Wait for the response to the ticket from one of our specialists: opening multiple tickets for the same problem only slows down the work of our team and consequently the resolution of the problem
- Do not make changes while waiting for a ticket to be solved
- Open a separate ticket for each problem
- Respond directly within the ticket, via your customer area, when one of our specialists requests further information.
The goal of #teamkeliweb is to guarantee continuous support in the management of services, guaranteeing maximum efficiency for the fastest resolution of any problem encountered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.