The Dedicated Mail Server solution allows you to manage your e-mails with no restrictions in terms of outgoing or incoming messages. This is the best solution for all professionals and individuals in need of managing their e-mail newsletters or campaigns in full autonomy.
Unlike a shared Hosting solution, which sets its e-mail limit per hour to 180, this solution is not submitted to any restriction and provides you with a dedicated IP.
Buying the Dedicated Mail Server, you will be immediately provided with a cPanel control panel to manage your mail. If you already have a hosting on which you've already configured your domain and website you will deal with 2 separate cPanel control panels: one to manage your website and the other one to manage your e-mails.
To make sure that your e-mails are managed in the best way, you need to configure DNS correctly. Before updating DNS, pay attention to a couple of operations.
First, make sure to recreate all mailboxes on the new Server Mail's cPanel: otherwise several problems may occur after the update. Then configure all mailboxes in the client your currently using and download all e-mails. In this way, you will save all on your PC. Otherwise you can ask for a tech support provided by our team.
Now, you can configure your DNS following a simple procedure:
- Check the Mail Server's activation e-mail, where you can find the dedicated IP of the service. You need the IP to configure the domain MX record;
- Enter your cPanel where you can find the DNS management and click, in the "Domains" section, on "Zone Editor";
- Select the record mail.mydomain.com (replace mydomain with your domain name) and click on "Change". By default, the mail record is CNAME type: you have to modify it and turning it into A, typing the dedicated IP you received via e-mail;
- Repeat the same operation for the webmail record, to check your webmail in the dedicated server: webmail.domain.ext;
- Save all and click on "Change record";
- Go back to cPanel homepage and click on MX tool in the "Email" section. Here, set the e-mail routing by selecting "Take over configuration automatically (recommended)", click on "Change" and modify the MX record, turning it into mail.mydomain.com;
- Save all and click on "Change".
If you've followed all the steps correctly, your e-mails will be managed in the new Dedicated Mail Server.
For further informations or support, please contact our team via ticket system, straightly from your customer area.