The Dedicated Mail Server solution allows you to manage your e-mails with no restrictions in terms of outgoing or incoming messages. This is the best solution for all professionals and individuals in need of managing their e-mail newsletters or campaigns in full autonomy.
Unlike a shared hosting solution, which sets its mail limit to 180 per hour, this solution is not submitted to any restriction and provides you with a dedicated IP.
When you buy a Dedicated Mail Server, you are immediately provided with a cPanel control panel to manage your mail. If you already have a hosting on which you've already configured your domain and website, you will deal with two separate cPanel control panels: one to manage your website and the other one to manage your e-mails.
To make sure that your e-mails are managed at their best, you need to configure DNS correctly. Before updating DNS, pay attention to a couple of operations.
First, make sure to recreate all mailboxes in the new Server Mail cPanel: otherwise several problems may occur later. Then configure all mailboxes in the client your currently using and download all e-mails to save them locally. Otherwise you can ask for dedicated tech support provided by our team.
Now, you can configure your DNS following a simple procedure:
- Check the Mail Server activation e-mail and look for your dedicated IP. The IP is required to configure the MX record of the domain;
- Log-in to your cPanel and click, in the "Domains" section, on "Zone Editor";
- Select the record mail.mydomain.com (replace mydomain with your domain name) and click on "Change". The default mail record is CNAME type: modify it and turn it into A, typing the dedicated IP;
- Repeat the same operation for the webmail record, to check your webmail in the dedicated server: webmail.domain.ext;
- Save all and click on "Change record";
- Go back to cPanel homepage and, in the "Email" section, click on "E-mail routing" and select "Automatically Detect configuration: Local (recommended)". Click on "Change" and modify the MX record, turning it into mail.mydomain.com;
- Click on "Change" to end the operation.
If the operation has been successfully processed, your e-mails will be managed in the new Dedicated Mail Server.
For further informations or support, please contact our team via ticket system, from your customer area.