Keliweb gives you with the possibility to request migration support to transfer your website from another provider easily. As you purchase your order you can add the "Migration Support" option to your plan: our team will take care of the whole migration process.
To start the migration, provide us with the following information:
- Domain name
- Link, username and password to login to your control panel
- FTP Access (host, username and password)
- Database (database name, user, password and host)
- Access to the DNS management panel of your website
- Username and password for each mailbox you need to transfer. The option provides you with the migration of 10 mailboxes. If you need to migrate more mailboxes, please contact our sales support for a quotation.
Please make sure that all data are correct: providing wrong passwords or unreachable access may cause a delay in the domain transfer.
We recommend to provide a short description of your website, if there is any specific setting, path or configuration file to update.
In case of e-commerce we suggest to set your website on "Maintenance" mode, before the transfer and to provide the CMS link, username and password to reactivate the website or to check its functionalities by the end of the process.
Finally, provide an e-mail address in case our specialists need to provide you with communication or additional information.