- Enter your cPanel control panel;
- Type the package name in "New package name" field and use a valid file name that is possibly short and easy to remember;
- Type the following informations in the required fields:
- Quote: Amount of allowed disk space. This parameter depends on the type of data required by the package;
- Bandwidth: Limit of monthly allowed bandwidth transfer. This parameter's tuning depends on the package use;
- Max FTP Accounts: Limit of configurable FTP accounts per user;
- Max Email Accounts: Limit of configurable e-mail accounts per user;
- Max Email List: Limit of configurable accounts for mailing list per user;
- Max Databases: Maximum amount of MySQL and PostgreSQL databases available per user;
- Max SubDomains: Maximum number of subdomains per account;
- Max Add-on Domains: Maximum number of add-on domains per new account;
- Dedicated IP: Static IP in use (required for resellers);
- Shell Access: Authorization to use or not to use shell SSH;
- FrontPage Extensions: Enabling FrontPage ® extensions;
- CGI Access: Permission to execute CGI scripts;
- cPanel theme: Possibility to choose cPanel theme;
- Feature list: Properties and features visible on cPanel;
- Language: User account's language.
4. Click on "Add" and wait for confirmation to end the operation.
Have you found it useful?