To create an account on your multidomain / reseller hosting you have to follow a simple procedure. After purchasing your plan, you will receive an e-mail from our team containing your hosting access credentials and a link, on the Web Host Manager icon, where to click to be redirected to the management area of your service. Here, type your access credentials and enter.
As you enter your profile, in the search field, type the word "account", as you see in the image below.
In the "Account options" section, click on "Create new account" and then fill in all the required fields with the following informations:
- Domain: hosting main domain
- Username: username for FTP and customer control panel ( to manage e-mail accounts, subdomains, databases, etc.)
- Password: password for FTP and customer control panel ( to manage e-mail accounts, subdomains, databases, etc)
- Repeat Password: confirm the password you previously entered
- Security: it checks your password's security level
- E-mail: e-mail address to notify any eventual problem related to your hosting.
In the "Package" section you can process your configuration choosing between "Select a package", to pick a previously configured package, or "Select options manually", to decide all your hosting's quotes in full autonomy.
By selecting "Save manual settings as a package" you will create a package with the quotes you chose.
We suggest you not to modify the DNS settings and to select "Save automatic configuration" for the e-mail service.