To create a package on your multidomain plan, you have to follow a simple procedure. After purchasing your plan, you will get an e-mail from our team proving you with your reseller hosting credentials and a link, on the icon Web host Manager, where to click to be redirected to the management area of your service. Here, type the credentials we sent you and enter.
As you enter your profile, in the search field on the left, type the word package, as you can see below, and then select "Add a package".
Fill in all the required fields with the following informations:
- Package name: hosting plan name
- Disk space: available disk space for the package
- Monthly bandwidth: available monthly traffic for the package
- Max FTP accounts: maximum amount of FTP accounts for the hosting
- Max E-mail accounts: maximum amount of e-mail accounts for the hosting
- Max E-mail lists: maximum amount of e-mail lists for the hosting
- Max Databases: max amount of databases for the hosting account
- Max Subdomains: maximum amount of subdomains for the hosting account
- Max Parked Domains: amount of domains to park on the hosting
- Max Additional Domains: amount of domains to add to the hosting
- Max e-mails to transfer per hour for each domain: amount of sendable e-mails per hour
- Max failed or delayed messages for each domain per hour: amount of refused e-mails per hour.
- Features: leave only CGI access
- Theme: graphic interface on client side
- Functions list: default
- Local settings: English.
In the end, click on "Add" to add the package to your account and complete the operation.