If you have the necessity to point the A Record of the main domain out of the plan you subscribed with Keliweb but keeping the e-mail service included in your current plan, you have to follow the procedure below:
- Log-in to your customer area
- In the "My services" section, click "Domains"
- Select the domain you are interested in and click "Manage"
- Click "DNS Record Management"
- Delete the record mail.domain.tld, clicking the trash icon
- Add the "mail" record in consideration of the IP provided during the registration procedure
- Modify the MX record pointing it to mail.domain.tld.